Diamond is specially formulated additive composed of cement It is used as an additive for cement concrete/ mortar/ plasters, because plasticizing properties, makes concrete cohesive and prevents segregation. after curing.
It improves the integral waterproofing properties of cement concrete & plasters
Standard Compliance / Specification
· As per IS : 2645 standard
Areas of Application
· Roof slabs and screeds,
· Water tanks & water retaining structures,
· External plastering,
· Bathrooms and balconies,
Features & Benefits
· Being a liquid, easily dispersible with concrete/mortar mixes.
· Makes the concrete / mortar more cohesive, no bleeding & segregation.
· Increases durability by improving integral waterproofing of concrete.
· Retains the breathing efficiency of concrete.
· Reduces the permeability of water into concrete.
· Economical as compare to other waterproofing materials.
· Setting time and compressive strength of the concrete remains within the limits.
· Reduces shrinkage crack development in plaster & concrete.
We will contact you soon !